Online sports betting websites offer on a regular basis different bonuses for new and existing players. Bonuses offered to new players are an incentive for users that do not have an account yet to register and try their services and betting odds. Below we have gathered a list of bonuses from trusted and recommended online sports betting websites. These bookmakers are regulated by Gambling Commission in UK and are legal to accept betting users from United Kingdom.
|Bet365||£200 deposit bonus|
|Unibet||£30 risk free bet|
|Ladbrokes||£50 free bet|
|William Hill||£20 free bet|
- Deposit Bonus – a deposit bonus is a cash bonus matched with your first deposit. The bonus is matched usually as a percentage of first deposit, up to a maximum amount. This means that if a bookmaker offers 100% up to $50 deposit bonus, if you deposit $25, you will get an extra $25 bonus; if you deposit $50 you will get an extra $50 bonus, if you deposit $70 you will get $50 bonus. Deposit bonuses come with certain wagering requirements like x times turnover and betting on a minimum level of odds before being able to cash the bonus or winnings from betting with the cash bonus. Check with each individual bookmaker for wagering requirements.
- Free Bet Bonus – a free bet bonus is a cash bonus matched with your first bet. The bonus is matched usually as a percentage of your first bet, up to a maximum amount. This means that if a bookmaker offers 100% up to $20 free bet bonus, if you deposit and place a first bet of $10, you will get another $10 to use on a different bet; if you deposit and bet $20 you will get an extra $20 to use it for a different bet; if you deposit and place a bet of $30 you will get $20 bonus to use it on a different bet. Free bets are usually just a bonus for placing another bet – in case you win the bet placed with the free bet bonus money, the stake will not be returned to your winnings.
- Risk Free Bet – a risk free bet bonus is a cash bonus matched with your first bet. The bonus is usually matched 100% with your first bet, up to a maximum amount. The difference between free bet bonus and risk free bet is that in the case of risk free bet, the cash bonus is triggered only if your first bet placed loses. This means that if you deposit and bet $20 on an event and lose, the bookmaker will return your stake as a bonus, while if you win your first bet, you will not receive the bonus. This is what risk free stands for.
- Bet Bonus – a bet bonus is a cash bonus matched with your first deposit, bonus offered as a bet. The bonus is usually matched with your first deposit, up to a maximum amount. This is a combination of deposit bonus (as bonus is offered based on first deposit amount) and free bet (as the bonus offered can be used as a free bet). This means that if you deposit $50, you will get an extra $50 bonus bet, regardless of the first bet you make with your own money. The bet bonus amount may be split over several individual bets, but please check the bonus terms and conditions with each individual bookmaker.
- Reload Bonus – a reload bonus is a cash bonus matched with subsequent deposits. The bonus works similar to the deposit bonus, just that the bonus money is applied not to first deposit, but on other qualifying deposits.
Bonus codes (or otherwise called promotion codes or offer codes) are some codes made available from time to time by different online bookmakers. Sports betting bonus codes can be used either at account registration or within the betting account for existing users to redeem any special bonuses. A list of sports betting bonus codes can be found at BookmakerInvestigation.com.